Teisipäev, 20.juuni

Today is a slightly better day than yesterday. I feel like I wanna do something. Just laying on my bed currently, thinking about life and stuff. Can't wait to watch Emily in Paris season 4 already.. So excited, but it is not coming out yet. Today I have been all the day in my room. Going back and forth just to go smoke on the balcony. That is all I am doing today. Jaanipäev is coming too, this weekend already. Have no plans, probably going to stay at home. What I have done so far this summer? I went to Saadjärv once, then Kabina beach, Küti järv and anne kanal. Just have been enjoying I guess. No plans to go to work, can't find anything so yeah I am going to be home all this summer. The days are so hot. Sometimes I wish I had more things to do with my time. But I am good, so nothing to worry about actually. 

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused