My life be like ooh aah

 So haven’t written here for a long time!

What’s new? I am going to get into college this year.

Trying to get in at least. Perhaps it will be the ride of my life. I mean who knows?

With work things are not looking good as usual. 

This have not changed at all. 

Still candidating in different positions but no work

yet to be found.

What can I say? Tough times I guess.

So I have been thinking of alternative ways of making

an income. I have been occupied a little bit with sale.

I use marketplace in facebook and put some of my

stuff in sale.

So far I have earned 125 €.

Tried and tested at least.

This kind of thing actually works to make some bucks

quickly whilst staying home.

But in the longer haul it is not enough.

Gotta make a living all year round or so.

Just some thoughts that came in mind.

Had my birthday some weeks ago.

I actually was sick in bed all day.

Well, what the hell.

So now I need to figure out what to study.

I have been thinking about nurse’s career.

Also interested in law,psychology and computer science.




Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused