Life is precious

Our lives have a bigger impact than we can imagine. There are people out there who are saving poor children, for example. There are worse things in life than this moment right now. It is all happening, you can either put a smile on your face and say "Hello, I am going to do great" or either be this sad shell of a person figuring out it's life and when it all went wrong and why am I living like this. You can choose to be happy. You can do all kinds of things. The world exists and it is a good place whether you think you want to save the less fortunate or not. Life is a path. It is a journey towards magical, new, great things. I love that I am alive. I will start little, by little, value my life and be greatful that I am here. Every new day is a blessing, so we all should make the most of it. I would love to put a smile on my face, which I just did, and be happy about who I am. Tomorrow is a another exciting day, I will cherish that. Our minds make up all sorts of things, we have fears for example. But it should not stop us from living a full life. We already do have lives, why not be happy about it. I have started to see so little changes about my life. It is more positive at the end of the day and at the beginning of the day. I will start recovering from all the bad things that have happened. I feel I have more energy and I even do yoga now. I started to exercise too. I feel more happier and I am starting to feel alive. I want to live and I want to share my journey back to being a happy, normal, me with you too. I am so thankful for the people who read my blog. I want you all, who read, to know that it is very special to me. Guys, I am so greatful and you blessed people will see that I am getting my life in order. I promise you this. With all my heart ❤️ Eleriin. 

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused