New day, new me

 Having a nice new day. I went to take a shower and smoked some cigarettes. Now I am watching Emily in Paris. Changing to watch The Vampire Diaries just about now. I put on a pretty dress, so I feel more like a sunshine. Today is not such a bad day for me. I am talking to some people too, on the internet. New Emily in Paris season is coming out in december, the third season. It is a really good series to watch, I definitely recommend, if someone is interested. I had coffee in the morning, as usual. Today going to stay at home, not going out anywhere. Clubbing really isn't my thing. I prefer quiet, me time, today I also take care of me and everything. Self-care day, plus spending time with myself is also a pretty good option. I should get paid for this. Writing, I mean. It really is something I like to do and why not search for a job I can do from home instead of going in work every day. I like that I feel pretty confident about myself today. I feel like all is possible. Making new plans for October and November, also made a decision to make Christmas presents this year, for the whole family. I like spending time around family on Christmas. Although, there is yet time for the Christmas, but already thinking about the presents. I love the warmth, and kind wishes on holiday's time. Families getting together, hot cup of cocoa and warm, cute winter socks come to my mind when I think about it. I would like to redecorate my room as well, perhaps when I get into some money, I will rethink about it. Today, wow, it seems I am getting my vibe back. I still love writing into my blog. It is like something special to me, like my own personal diary. There is also a bit sun today, which, as a summer person, love. Writing to my blog is like a special mantra for me, it sometimes fills my days and mornings, depends when I write. But the fact that I can do this whenever I want, maybe that is what is so appealing. Have a wonderful day everybody, kind wishes from Eleriin's blog.

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused