Happiness is a choice

 Today I feel rather normal. I feel relaxed. Sometimes I wonder how I am left so alone.. but on the other hand all I want is to be happy.. Tomorrow I will wake up and I will be happy again.. This year is going to be beyond happy. I will start feeling it, I will start showing it. I will fight until my last breath to be happy in my life. All the choices I make from now on forwards will only make me happy and happier than I ever was before. I will start smiling more often and not just, I will be so happy all the time. Even though I feel alone, I will start making myself happy. Myself is everything I have. So I'd better love myself so much and when I look in the mirror I will see a happy person there. My story is this. I lost my man many years ago, but sometimes I still think about it and sometimes I still miss him. But he will never come back. And I should start to accept that fact. I won't be sad forever. I just can't be. I can't remind myself about the past. The past is past, it has already been

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused