Personal

 Just sitting in my lonesome and suddenly realising that I am all that I have. So I better make sure I live a happy life, one that I am satisfied with. It really is all about me. The life I want to have or the life I have, it is up to Me how I live it. I have seen that not all days are alike. There are days where I hope the sooner the day ends the better and there are some days where I would rather think that the day should last much longer. I am realising that I am the most important person in my life. So I rather take good care of myself, make sure that I am really living up to my potential. All I really want is to have peace in heart. Yes, and I think I deserve it all. I deserve to be happy as hell, to have lots of fun, to really be the best version of me.It is important to care about myself, it is important to have a job, everything is important which is related to me and building myself a life. Sometimes I feel tired, I feel tired of living, I feel like I am living in a pattern. Always the same things to do every day on and on. That is just something that, well, I can't change. I can not control absolutely everything. And that is that. But there are things I can change, for example what I do with my days and what do I eat, whether I work out or not and take care of my physical body. It is also important to keep your mind clear. To have positive thoughts. Really take your of your mental health and your health in general. I think one's health is the most important thing. Gotta exercise regularly, eat healthy, clear your head when necessary. I just really am starting to appreciate everything that I have and I am so thankful, that I have good health, I have a beautiful home and a lovely family. Family is so important as well, I like spending as much time with them as possible. They are everything to me. I love you. I have got so much love in my heart, and I really think that when I find someone for myself one day, the one would really feel how much I love him.

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused