Maal

Having such a lovely time with my family in Christmas. I do not want to return to my crappy old life back in the city. It can be such a bore sometimes. I like staying here, I feel good here. I am at the country side, staying at my grandparents. We had such a blast, drinking hot wine, eating, talking, catching up with family members, cemetery and all the usual holiday activities. Tomorrow we are going back to the city. I should make my life more interesting back in the city. Sometimes it is such a yawn, can not even begin to describe. Watching movies and series all day long can be stressful. On tuesday I have a job interview, not looking forward to it at all. Rather stay home and sleep. I bet that I am not going to make it. Don't know what the hell am I doing with my life. Just living it up in the house I guess. What a life. Just been thinking that I should be more happy, living the life of my dreams 😀 Just hanging around there, all by my lonesome, woo! What a nice life. I don't have any plans either, like always, the plan is my laptop and my bed. That is pretty much the size of it, yeap. 

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused