Yay🙂

 So I am back home and I feel so blessed this Christmas. I have a lovely home and I am alive. There are so many things to be greatful for. I feel so alive. Tomorrow going to the job interview so relaxed and happyish. I am watching an italian movie right now. Who knows what this year or new year will bring me. I feel hopeful about everything. Great things are coming my way and I am so ready for them. I enjoyed this Christmas so much, especially that I had so much time to be with my family, because I love you. I love you so much, don't know what I would do without you amazing people. Time is precious. I made a new promise to myself as well. As long as I live I will help my family in all ways possible. There is no way going back to my old habits. Going to be a good girl and going to move on with my life. I mean, I have to have a job so I could support my family when they need it the most. It will be my life goal. To be there for them, to help them when I am absolutely capable of doing anything, to bring happiness to them. That is all I wish this Christmas. Already set an alarm clock for tomorrow. Going to wake up at 8.15. Yes, I know it is early, but sacrificies must be made. I feel so responsible for myself and overall I am really happy about my new goals and I hope everything will go as planned. I still enjoy writing and expressing myself through this blog. I will keep writing and keeping you up to date about my life and my doings. I will keep on fighting because of you and because I love you and you deserve my full support. 

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused