I am so lonely

I am left all alone all the time. I feel like nobody is ever going to be there for me. Not now or never. I just feel like drowning. I feel dead inside. Nothing to live for. I don't wanna wake up again because every day for me is emptiness, loneliness. I am not feeling fine. Most of then time of the days I spend in bed and not wanting to do anything. I just feel lost. And lonely on top of that. I just feel like going away in some place where I feel even more alone. I know that. I have serious worries about my life, what's gonna happen when I am old and no one wants me? I have no soul to take care of me, I will be feeling terrible, I can only imagine. I just wish life was different. I don't know, not exactly perfect, it doesn't have to be, but somewhat more happier and full of joy. Every other day I wake up and I think why do I have to endure another day on this planet? I wish I was never born and I wish I was dead this instant. Because this feeling inside is killing me, it is too much. I am not so strong anymore. 

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused