Wednesday, 18 January

I ordered 2 pizzas tonight. God, my stomach is so empty 😀 Now watching Under the tuscan Sun, seen it a million times already. But it is still fun to watch it. Today I slept so much, woke up at 14.00. Cleaned up my room and doing some laundry. Now waiting for my food to arrive so I can eat and on friday I have a work thing, I am going to see the company and how to work looks like, then there will be maybe, fingers crossed, a job opportunity for me. Really hoping that it will go well and I get a job. Took a shower as well, now feeling much better. Making new plans today as well. If I get a job I will definitely buy a car again and a new tv too perhaps. Next month I am not having much cash on the hands because I need to pay my loans that I took. Anyways, all is good and I am in a happy mood today. Watching a good movie is just something that I need now. Going to eat delicious pizzas and enjoy my day/evening.



Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused