Sunday, January 15

Today is a day like any other. I feel peaceful. Something inside me is feeling thankful. Thankful for every moment and for where I am. I have a great home, it is fabulous really. I am so greatful for having a home where I can spend my days in. I am watching a bunch of episodes about vampires. It is a bit of a sad episode, but it is okay. I feel greatful for the people that are in my life. I wish I could be forever with you, even though I know it is not gonna last forever. Sometimes I think about it. I want to be happy. Getting there could be a long road, but I am willing to fight for my happiness. I am a bit lonely, yes, but I am thankful that I am alive.. I can't put into words what I am feeling in this moment right now, but I really love my family and you keep me going. If there were not you, I don't know how I would feel. I am trying to be my best self and be happy for you and your lives. I really love you. This is me, I am a bit emotional. I will keep my head up. 

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused