Tuesday, 3.January

 Hello blog. It is me again, Eleriin. My day so far has been quite okay, I feel pretty good and my pay day is arriving soon. Then I can go to spa or maybe register myself to some new dancing course, who knows. At least I can do something. Buy food and that's all :D So today I have been watching the episodes of The Vampire Diaries. I am currently watching season 6. Drank a bit of tea, 2-3 cups, which is good for me. Now just thinking maybe I should get a job to support myself better, but who knows, maybe will get it in the spring time. I have been keeping an eye on the job offers, but with no luck at this point. Nothing to be worried about, fortunately the state helps me. I can get an income and it is also good for me. Just been laying in the bed almost all of the day. Woke up pretty late too.

Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused